Senior Estimator and Project Manager job for Fence Sub-Contractor
We are a large growing fence sub-contractor that specializes in working on military, commercial and residential construction projects. This includes all types of fence and gate systems. This is a full-time position with great benefits and requires extensive construction experience. We are looking to hire the best and brightest PM/Estimators to grow with our great company.
- Coordinate and get pricing of materials from vendors to ensure execution supports compliance with established criteria and specifications of project.
- Build and maintain relationship with owners, general contractors and other subcontractors
- Meet with Owners, select sub-contractors regularly. As well as communicating with Foreman, Journeyman, QA, and Helpers in the field.
- Inspect site activities, monitoring for potential safety issues, meet and submit OSHA required safety documents.
- Make sure all military, state and federal safety and quality control requirements are being met and exceeded.
- Assume responsibility for managing and maintaining schedule, budget, and submitting change orders and RFI’s for current and upcoming projects to enhance effectiveness of the project’s.
- Stable work history.
- 4+ Construction Project experience working on projects for military, commercial or residential builders.
- Prior field experience working as a Journeyman, Foreman, or superintendent on military, commercial, and residential projects.
- Ability to build accurate, winning estimates for current project change-orders and estimates for upcoming projects.
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office, estimating and scheduling software, among other construction related applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organized, and strong problem solving skill.
- Experience in working in small or mid-sized commercial construction projects: 5 million or less.