- Work with Chief Engineer and Design/Engineering team to ensure ASHRAE and ASPE standards and requirements are exceeded
- Communicate with Owners, GC's, and other sub's for coordination and accuracy
- work with AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk Fabrication for Design-work
- Work with Trane Trace 700, Carrier HAP, eQuest, EnergyPro for calculations and engineering accuracy
- 3+ years of commercial design/engineering experience working for a Design-Build Mechanical Contractor or MEP Design-Engineer firm.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
- EIT or PE License.
- Stable work-history.