HVAC Project Manager job in Greensboro, NC
This is a permanent, full-time job offering a great salary and benefits package. We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives).
- Managing one or multiple new and pre-existing commercial HVAC wet and dry projects.
- Meet and mentor project engineers and assistant project managers.
- Coordinate with on-site Superintendents for field manpower and materials.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with GC’s and Owners.
- Gather best pricing and on-time delivery of materials from vendors and suppliers.
- Submit change-orders and RFI’s.
- Track construction schedules and budget.
- Ensure project is completed safely, on-time, and under budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or similar and/or prior field experience preferred.
- 5 years or more of Project Management experience working on large, commercial HVAC wet and dry projects.
- Technical experience working working with MS Excel, BlueBeam, MS Project, Plangrid, or similar scheduling and cost estimating software knowledge are a plus.
- Familiar with ASHRAE requirements.