HVAC and/or Plumbing Senior Project Manager position in New Orleans, LA
This is a permanent, full-time job that offers a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment! We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives).
• Ability to oversee one or several large mechanical projects, including new and pre-existing commercial Plumbing and HVAC wet and dry projects, such as schools, airports, high-rises, hotels, arenas, and among others.
• Develop and maintain relationships with General Contractors, Owners, Other Subcontractors and Vendors.
• Track project progress, construction schedules, budgets, and use of materials.
• Submit change-orders and RFI’s.
• Guide and mentor project managers to help them grow within the company.
• Facilitate manpower utilization and ensure safety on the job!
• At least 10 years or more of experience working as a Project Manager for a medium or large commercial HVAC/Plumbing construction company.
• High School diploma or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or any other field (preferred).
• Proficiency in BlueBeam, MS Project, Plangrid, or any other construction scheduling software is a plus.
• Familiarity with ASHRAE, Title 24, and OSHPD.
Share this opening: