HVAC/Plumbing Chief Engineer position in Union City, CA
This is a permanent, full time position with a great salary and benefits package.
- Evaluate and approve engineering calculations and designs of large hvac and plumbing projects prior to submittals.
- Work hands-on and also lead, train and support HVAC and Plumbing Design-Engineers.
- Attend Owner/General Contractor Preconstruction Meetings and present ideas/value engineering strategies and also identify potential issues and concerns for current and upcoming projects.
- Review construction documents and complete site visits.
- 7+ years of Design-Engineering leadership experience.
- 13+ years of HVAC and Plumbing Design-Engineering experience.
- Advanced Revit, CAD, HAP, Trace, BlueBeam, and Navisworks knowledge.
- Large commercial/medical/public works project experience.
- Great communicating/teaching/presenting capabilities.
- Advanced understanding of design-build methodology and project experience.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering.
- PE License in California.
- Familiar with HVAC and Plumbing Title 24 and OSHPD Codes.
Share this opening: