Plumbing Project Manager Position in San Mateo, CA
This is a full-time position that offers a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management, working on large, commercial plumbing projects.
• High School diploma or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency in BlueBeam, MS Project, Plangrid, or any other construction scheduling software is a plus.
• Familiarity with ASPE, ASHRAE, Title 24, and OSHPD.
• Ability to oversee one or various commercial plumbing projects.
• Manage RFIs, billing, and change orders.
• Review the pricing of materials and supervise the time of delivery from vendors and suppliers.
• Coordinate with assistant project managers and oversee project engineers.
• Develop and maintain relationships with all contacts and owners.
• Facilitate manpower utilization and ensure safety on the job!
Share this opening: