Construction Site Safety job in San Leandro, CA
This is a permanent, full-time job with a great salary and benefits package. This requires a lot of travel around San Francisco.
- Visit multiple job sites to ensure federal and state safety regulations are being exceeded.
- Teach construction safety 30-hour classes.
- Conduct safety audits.
- Meet with OSHA and safety regulators.
- Communicate with Safety Director and additional internal and job-site staff.
- 1-4 years of construction safety experience working on large commercial projects.
- Familiar with Federal and State Safety regulations and requirements.
- OSHA 500 among other safety certifications preferred.
Share this opening: