Plumbing Project Engineer position in San Francisco, CA
This is a permanent, full-time job offering a great salary and benefits package. We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives).
- Commute to projects and assist the Project Managers with new and pre-existing commercial plumbing projects from conceptual to close-out.
- Assist in managing and documenting project schedules, budgets, change-orders, submittals, RFI’s.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with GC’s and Owners.
- Ensure project is completed safely, on-time, and under budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or similar.
- 1 year or more of experience in project management working on large, commercial plumbing projects.
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Office, MS Project, BlueBeam, or similar scheduling and cost estimating software knowledge are a plus.
- Familiar with Title 24, ASHRAE, and OSHPD requirements.