HVAC Senior Project Manager job in Pasadena, CA
This is a permanent, full-time job offering a great salary and benefits package. We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives).
- Managing one or multiple large mechanical projects. New and pre-existing commercial HVAC wet and dry projects, including schools, airports, high-rises, hotels, arenas, among others.
- Take-over pre-existing projects that our estimating and preconstruction teams have been awarded, and help to ensure projects are completed safely, on-time, and under-budget.
- Mentor project managers to help them grow within the company.
- Coordinate with on-site Superintendents for field manpower and materials.
- Communicate with General Contractor, Owner, Other Subcontractors and Vendors
- Submit change-orders and RFI’s
- Track construction schedules and budget
- Ensure project is completed safely, on-time, and under budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management and/or prior field experience preferred.
- 10 years or more of experience working as a Project Manager for a medium or large commercial HVAC construction company
- Prior experience working with MS Excel, BlueBeam, MS Project, Plangrid, or similar scheduling and cost estimating software knowledge are a plus.
- Familiar with Title 24, ASHRAE, and OSHPD requirements.