HVAC Project Manager position in Palo Alto, CA
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary and benefits.
• Monitor labor, costs of materials, and time management.
• Manage budget, scheduling, and ordering for one and/or multiple commercial projects.
• Coordinate meetings with assistant project managers and guide project engineers.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all vendors and contacts.
• High School or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred).
• At least 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager on commercial HVAC wet and dry projects.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience using Corecon, Procore, or any other construction management scheduling software is a plus.
• Familiarity with ASPE, Title 24, ASHRAE, and OSHPD.
Share this opening: