HVAC Assistant Project Manager position in Palo Alto, CA
This is a permanent, full-time job offering a great salary and benefits package. We also have a very clearly defined career-progression plan for our project managers (Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executives).
- Balance time between job site visits and time in office managing one or multiple projects and assist the Project Manager(s)/Senior PM’s with new and pre-existing commercial HVAC wet and dry projects from project start to close-out.
- Assist in managing and documenting project schedules, budgets, change-orders, submittals, and submit RFI’s for approval.
- Coordinate with on-site Superintendents and Safety Managers for field manpower.
- Gather best pricing and on-time delivery of materials from vendors and suppliers.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with GC’s, Owners, and other Subcontractors.
- Ensure project is completed safely, on-time, and under budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or similar &/or Prior field experience is preferred.
- 3 years or more of experience in project management working on medium or large commercial HVAC wet and dry construction projects.
- Technical experience working with MS Excel, MS Project, Quickpen/Accubid, BlueBeam, Procore, Primavera, Timberline, and/or other construction scheduling and cost estimating software knowledge are a plus.
- Familiar with Title 24, ASHRAE, and OSHPD requirements.