Plumbing Project Manager position in Anaheim, CA
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary and benefits.
• At least 5 years of experience of Project Managing large, commercial plumbing projects.
• High School diploma or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field (preferred).
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Office.
• Familiarity with ASPE, ASHRAE, Title 24, and OSHPD.
• Proficiency in BlueBeam, Plangrid, MS Project, or any other construction scheduling and cost estimating software is a plus.
• Meet with assistant project managers and facilitate project engineers.
• Manage one or multiple commercial plumbing projects.
• Oversee budget costs, RFIs, billing, and change orders.
• Establish and maintain relationships with contacts and vendors.
• Supervise manpower utilization and ensure safety on the job!
Share this opening: